Jacqueline Ray is a former actress and model who has breath in her achievement in Hollywood, She is best known for her role in the 1981 movie Beyond the Universe. She is also popular for her roles in the movies In Like Flint (1967) and The Killings at Outpost Zeta (1980).
Read all you need to know about Jacqueline Ray in this article
Who is Jacqueline Ray?
- Jacqueline Ray is an American former model and actress. Jacqueline was conceived in Burbank, California, the United States on July 17, 1952. Her real name is Jacqueline Mary Ray.
- She is an American by nationality but her ethnicity is Unknown.
- Information about her parents, siblings, and her early life shall be updated shortly.
- Her educational background is not known. She keeps her personal life out of the attention.
Jacqueline Ray’s Acting Career
- She has acted in a lot of movies throughout her career. Her outstanding performance in the movie In Like Flint unlocked doors for her in the Hollywood industry.
- Later, she acted in two movies he Killings at Outpost Zeta (1980) and Beyond the Universe (1981).
- Jacqueline rose to fame with her appearances in the 1981 movie Beyond the Universe. She also made an appearance in the 1980 American drama series Magnum, P.I.
- In the year 2006, Ray starred in the teen TV show Unfabulous. The next year, she appeared in the show’s spin-off Unfabulous: The Best Trip Ever. Prior to acting, she started her career as a model.
Married Life and Divorce of Jacqueline Ray
- The former actress and model, Jacqueline Ray was married thrice times in her life.
- Jacqueline was wedded to her first husband, Shepard but the date, year, and marriage of their venue were unknown. Together they had a son named Kevin, born in 1966.
- After the diversity from her first husband, she remarried an actor and film producer, Tom Selleck on 15 May 1971 their marriage became one of the most popular marriage in Hollywood but the marriage did not last long.
- Some of their fans became disappointed when the actress filed for divorce. After being together for 11 years, they ended their marriage without revealing the reason.
Also read: The highest paid actor in Nigeria
- Following the divorce in 1982, Tom starred in a movie Divorce Wars: A Love Story as a lead role. The film allowed Tom to pour his heart out into his on-screen character.
- After marriage, Tom adopted her son, Kevin, and gave him his surname. He raised him as a beloved son even after their divorce.
- The father and son were even featured as co-stars in numerous movies. Jacqueline’s son Kevin is married to Anabella Selleck who has wardrobe assistant credit on the TV series “All Saints.”
- After two years of their divorce, Tom admitted in a remorse tone and spoke like a man living with regrets and guilts.Tom confessed: “I’ve found it very difficult to expose my private life and live with it. It’s important to nurture your marriage. I think wanting time away from work has been good for that.”
- On the other hand, Jacqueline was ravaged by Tom’s action,[She] “was crushed by the way their marriage hit the skids when he hit the big time — and thought it showed how fickle Tom could be.
- She never suspected Tom would dump her after she had stood behind him during all the lean years when he was a struggling actor looking for a major role.”Then Jacqueline tied the knot with Clarence Barry Witmer for the third time on 21st March 1992.
- The duo has a daughter named Umeko. But the information about her third husband and her married life remains private within them.
- As for her second husband, Tom also remarried to his present wife Jillie Jean Mack for about thirty years now and has a daughter.