Simisola Ogunleye, famously known as Simi, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Simi is also the CEO of “Studio Brat” which also qualifies her as an entrepreneur. She became prominent in 2014 after releasing “Tiff” a song nominated for Best Alternative Song at The Headies 2015.
Simi net worth is estimated to be roughly $1 million, making her one of the wealthiest Nigerian musicians in Nigeria
Simi Biography (Early Life)
Simi was conceived on the 19th day of April 1988, in Lagos State, Nigeria. She is currently 32 years old.
She studied her secondary education at the stars International college, Ikorodu, Lagos. History has it that Simi’s parents had divorced when she was nine years old.
After completing her secondary education, Simi went further to study mass communication at the prestigious and well-known Covenant University in Ogun State, Nigeria. She graduated with a degree in Mass Communication.
- Simi started as a gospel singer at a very young age. She released her first debut album, “Ogaju” in 2008
- Simi got a record deal with the X3M music record label in 2014. She released her Ep titled Restless under the X3M record label.
According to Wikipedia and various online sources, Simi released two singles, “Tiff” and “E No Go Funny” on January 9, 2014. Both songs received frequent airplay and were met with generally positive reviews from critics. The video for “Tiff” was directed by Josh Clarke and released on August 30, 2015. The song was nominated for Best Alternative Song at the 2015 edition of The Headies.
- Simi exit X3M record label in 2019 following her second studio album, Simisola, released on September 8, 2019.
- She announced the creation of her music label, “Studio Brat” in June 2019.
- Simi net worth is estimated to be roughly $1 million
Simi Hit songs
Some of Simi’s hit songs are listed below.
- Tiff. 2014
- Jamb Question. 2015
- Remind me. 2017
- Original Baby 2017
- Angelina. 2017
- Take me back. 2017
- Gone for good. 2017
- Joromi. 2017
- AYO. 2019
- Know you. 2020
- Duduke. 2020
There are other hit songs of Simi that are not listed here; however, the songs listed above are st played Simi songs.
Simi net worth is estimated to be roughly $1 million
Simi Personal Life
Simi married Afro-pop singer Adekunle Gold in a private wedding ceremony on January 9, 2019. Their union is blessed with a child
Simi Net worth
1st December 2021, Simi is estimated to be worth $1 million, making her appear among the list of vibrant Nigerian musicians
Simi Awards So Far
Simi has won some couple of awards for her excellent contribution to the music industry in Nigeria. Some of these awards include
2015: City People Award for Most Promising Act to watch
2016: The headies award for Female Vocal Performance (Love don’t care)
- Top Naija Music Award for Female Music Artist of the Year
- City People Music Award for Female Music artist of the year
- Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Choice upcoming female artist
- Headies award for the best collab of the year (No forget)
2018: Headies award for album of the year(Simisola)
- Headies award for best collab
- Headies award for Best R&B single (Smile for me)
- The Future Awards – Africa Nigeria prize for music
- City people music award for female music artist of the year.
These are some of SSimi’sAwards; however, there are other Simi awardsthat not on this list.
In Conclusion: Simi Ogunleye is at the top of her musical career right now, making her one of the richest and famous female Nigerian Artists in 2021.
Also, read on Sinach net worth and Kanye west net worth
She is influential, talented, and hard-working, and that differentiates her from others.
Simi Social handles
Simi on Instagram
Simi on Twitter
What do you have to say about the post, Simi’s net worth 2021, Career, and Biography? Leave a comment below.