Azeez Fashola ( brought into this world on May 9, 1994, in Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria), prominently known by his stage name Naira Marley, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and stage performer. He is known as the President of his controversial base ” Marlians”.
What is Naira Marley Net worth in 2021?
Naira Marley is estimated to be worth $700,000 equivalent to N256 M in Nigerian naira.
Naira Marley Biography
Naira Marley was born in Agege, Lagos State, Nigeria. He moved to Peckham in South London, Uk at age 11. He studied at Porlock Hall before proceeding for further studies at Wal worth school, where he obtained his general certificate of secondary education.
Naira Marley graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy. He also studied business law at crossways college.
How old is Naira Marley?
Naira Marley was born on May 9, 1994. The artist is currently 26 years old.
How many cars does Naira Marley have?
Naira Marley is reported to own a lot of fancy rides due to his affluent social media lifestyle, one of the latest among his ride is a 2019 Bentley continental.
Also Read: Broda Shaggi net worth 2020
Who is the richest between Olamide and Naira Marley in 2021?
View this post on Instagram
I don’t normally do this, I don’t like flexing on people that don’t have but y’all teaching me how to show off.. ALHAMDULILAH SHA
The richest between Olamide and Naira Marley has been a subject of controversy among the two their fans. However, this post will clear your doubts on this matter.
Olamide’s net worth according to Forbes in 2021 is around $14 million dollars which is equivalent to N5 billion in Nigerian naira.
Naira Marley net worth in 2021 is $700,000 which is equivalent to N256 million in Nigerian naira. It is obvious that Olamide is far richer than Naira Marley in 2021.
Naira Marley net worth
Azeez Fashola professionally known as Naira Marley net worth is $700,000 in dollars and N256 Million in Naira.
Ten Facts About Naira Marley
1. He was born on May 9, 1994, in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria.
2. He studied at Porlock Hall before attending Walworth school, where he obtained his general certificate of secondary education.
3. Naira Marley graduated with a distinction in business from Peckham Academy. He also studies business law at crossways college.
4. His breakthrough song ” Issa goal” featured Olamide. While the remix of the song featured top stars like Lil Kesh and Olamide.
5. Naira Marley was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission ( EFCC) along with his Zlatan Ibile with three others. The arrest was made a day after he released the video for his controversial single ” Am I a yahoo boy”.
6. Naira Marley is currently married to two women and has four children.
7. Naira Marley has two albums. He released his debut album ” Gotta dance” in 2015. He released his second studio album ” Lord of Lamba” in 2019.
8. He was nominated for best pop, street song of the year, and Artiste of the year (Male) at the City People Music Awards. In 2020, Naira Marley won the viewer’s choice at the Soundcity Music Awards.
9. On 30th 2019 December, Naira Marley hosted the marlian fest which was held at the Eko Hotel and Suites. The event witness top stars like Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa savage, Phyno, Davido, and others.
10. Naira Marley net worth as of may 2020 is $700,00 in dollars and N256 million in Nigeria naira.