Are you running out of airtime or data on your airtel sim and you wish to borrow airtime or data without paying back? Worry no more. This writeup is on how to borrow airtime and data from airtel without paying back.
Telecom service providers in Nigeria allows their customers to borrow airtime or data in case of emergency call or net surfing that period.
A service fee of 10% is usually deducted for airtime borrowed while Airtel charges 15% for data borrowed.
However, for you to borrow airtime or data, there are requirements that you need to meet. What are these requirements? Read below
Requirements for borrowing data on Airtel
For you to be qualified to borrow data on airtel you must
- Be an active subscriber for at least two months
- Reach a minimum of N200 monthly
- Repay the previous loan (if you borrowed before)
How to borrow data on Airtel
To borrow data on airtel simply follow the below procedures
- Dial *500# on your mobile phone
- Choose 3 to borrow data
- Select the amount of data you want to borrow
- For data price: you get 10MB for N50, 50MB for N 100, and 200MB for N200
- Haven completed the steps above you will be credited with the amount of data you want if you meet the requirements.
How to check borrowed Airtel data balance
To check Airtel data
- Dial *14*3#. You will be shown your data balance
Our next write-up is on how to borrow airtime from Airtel. Read below
Requirements to borrow airtime from Airtel
- Your sim must be registered
- You must be an active subscriber for at least two months
- You must recharge at least N200 monthly
To borrow airtime:
- Dial *500*credit amount then #
- You will then receive a message of confirmation from Airtel
- If you meet their requirements you will be credited immediately
That’s the procedure on how to borrow airtime from Airtel
Code to repay loan on Airtel
The below procedures reveals how to repay loan on Airtel :
Dial *500, Select option 4 which is the option to repay your loan, finally, you will see the option to pay your loan, click on the option to pay up your outstanding loan.
This post is a guide on how to borrow airtime from Airtel without paying back. However, we have no information on how to borrow airtime or data from Airtel without paying it back . Our post contains all the procedures you need to borrow airtime and data from Airtel network.
For suggestions and complaints, use the comment box below