Bae Suzy Net Worth
This article discusses the information about Bae Suzy which includes bae suzy net worth, Net worth of Bae Suzy, age, family, husband and child.
Who is Bae Suzy?
Bae Suzy is a Korean actress and singer. She is best known for her roles in the television dramas Dream High (2011), Gu Family Book (2013), Uncontrollably Fond (2016), While You Were Sleeping (2017) and Vagabond (2019).
What is Bae Suzy Net Worth?
As of February 2023, Bae Suzy’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million dollars, according to Forbes Update. She is one of the wealthiest actress in South Korea.
Bae Suzy Biography
Bae Suzy was born on October 10, 1994, in Busan, South Korea. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife. She has an older brother named Jae-yong.
Bae Suzy attended Choongam Middle School and Seoul Performing Arts High School. In 2009, she auditioned for Mnet Superstar K and made it to the top 20 finalists.
In 2010, Bae Suzy made her acting debut in the KBS drama Dream High alongside Kim Soo-hyun, IU and Taecyeon. The drama was a huge success and propelled her to stardom in Korea.
In 2013, Bae Suzy starred in another hit KBS drama Gu Family Book alongside Lee Seung-gi
Bae Suzy Net Worth 2023
Bae Suzy is a South Korean actress and singer. She is best known for her roles as Go Hye-mi in the K-pop musical drama Dream High, damsel in distress Nam Ji-hyun in Gu Family Book, and titular character in While You Were Sleeping. As of February 2023, Bae Suzy’s net worth is $25 million, according to Forbes,IMDb,Wikipedia and other online resources.
Bae Suzy Professional Life, Career and Achievement
Bae Suzy began her acting career when she was a child, appearing in several television dramas. She rose to fame after starring in the hit drama “Dream High” in 2011.
Bae Suzy was scouted by an agent from JYP Entertainment while shopping with her mother at the age of 16. She made her acting debut in the television drama Dream High (2011) and rose to fame after playing the lead role of Nam Ji-hyun in Gu Family Book (2013).
Bae Suzy has also appeared in successful films such as Architecture 101 (2012), Ashfall (2019), and Vagabond (2019).
As a solo artist, Bae Suzy has released two EPs: Yes? No? (2017) and Faces of Love (2018). She has also collaborated with other artists, such as G.NA, 2AM’s Jeong Jinwoon, and EXO’s Baekhyun.
Bae Suzy’s global stardom significantly increased after starring in miss A’s “Only You” music video, which was released on October 16, 2018. The song and the music video were also a success in China. She is popularly known as “Nation’s First Love”.
Bae Suzy was one of the contestants on JTBC’s reality show Mix Nine (2018) but was eliminated before the finals. She was later chosen to be part of the female category of YG Entertainment’s survival show Mix & Match (2018). She became a member of its final girl group, Elris.
In 2019, Bae Suzy made a comeback as a member of Elris with their debut single “My Star” and EP Elris. The single charted at number one on Gaon Digital Chart and has sold over 2 million digital downloads. It also topped iTunes song chart in ten countries including Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan.
Bae Suzy Age
Bae Suzy is a South Korean actress and singer. She was born on October 10, 1994, in Gwangju, South Korea. As of 2022, Bae Suzy is currently 28 years old .
Her family consists of her parents and one older brother.
Bae Suzy Net Worth and Quick Bio
- Name: Bae Suzy
- Profession: Singer,Actress
- 2022 Net worth: $25 million
- 2021 Net Worth: $20 million
- Bae Suzy Age: 28 years, as of 2022
- Date of Birth: October 10, 1994
- Place of Birth: Seoul
- Bae Suzy Boyfriend: Unknown
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 103 IBS
- Last Updated: February 2023
Bae Suzy Family: Husband and Child
As one of the most popular and successful young actresses in South Korea, Bae Suzy is no stranger to media attention. However, she has managed to keep her personal life relatively private. Not much is known about her family, but we do know that she is married to actor Lee Dong-wook. The couple has one child together, a daughter named Soo-ah.
We hope that Bae Suzy and her family are happy and healthy together!
Facts of Bae Suzy
1. Bae Suzy was born on October 10, 1994, in Busan, South Korea.
2. Her father is a businessman and her mother is a housewife.
3. She has one older brother.
4. Bae Suzy attended high school at the prestigious Samsung High School.
5. She then went on to study acting at the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
6. Bae Suzy made her acting debut in the television drama “Dream High” in 2011.
7. She has since gone on to star in numerous hit dramas such as “Gu Family Book”, “Uncontrollably Fond” and “While You Were Sleeping – 2017”.
8. Bae Suzy is also a successful singer and has released two solo albums, “Yes? No?” and “Faces of Love”.
9. In 2018, she made her big screen debut in the movie “Architecture 101”.
10. Bae Suzy has won numerous awards for her acting and singing talents, including the prestigious Baeksang Arts Award for Best Newcomer in 2012.
11. Bae Suzy Net Worth is approximately $25 million according to Forbes update. She is one of the richest Korean singers alive.